Sunday, March 22, 2009




One of our favorite things that we did in Cozumel was snorkel. We went almost every day and because Cozumel has one of the world's largest coral reefs, we saw a lot of fish right off of our beach. I was a little chicken at first and I even jumped on Tony's back when we got near some really big fish, but I was doing a lot better by the last day. We saw a couple of ray's swimming on the bottom, lots of angel fish, a lobster, one giant fish under a rock (Tony swam down and looked at him, I quickly swam away) and a host of beautiful bright colored fish. I got stung by tiny little jelly fish that were swimming at the top and Tony kept telling me that they weren't jelly fish until we got out of the water so that I would stay in; he is so sneaky. We took some pictures with an under water camera so stay tuned for our adventure under the sea! Here are some pictures of the sunset.

No comments: