Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crazy Days


The last week of May and the first week of June were a bit crazy for us as I had to go back to work to finish out the school year. Tony was able to take a paternity leave and stay home with Vinny and Izzy went to daycare so we survived. Next year things will be much better for me as I have accepted a part time position at school teaching from 11:40AM to 3:10PM. I am looking forward to being home in the mornings with the kids and also to being able to get dressed and put make-up on and be a professional. I was part time for a year in White Bear and I think it is the perfect balance for me and our family. I love the kids in Orr and I am so happy that I will be back there next year. So far this summer I have already taken on a big project: potty training Izzy. We started last Saturday and have definitely had our share of ups and downs. She just got a new princess potty seat today from Grandma Diane and daddy picked out some pretty princess underwear yesterday so she is pretty excited about that! Like I said... crazy days!

No comments: