Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hot Days




We have had a taste of hot summer days in the twin cites and Izzy and I are loving it. Yesterday it was 98 degrees here and so far today it is 93 so I set up the pool I bought on Craig's list. Isabel woke up from nap and wasted no time getting right into it but it was pretty cold. Once she got used to the temperature of the water and it warmed up a bit she was crazy. She goes down the slide by herself and splashes into the pool. The only thing she hasn't mastered is climbing up the stairs to get into the pool. We were invited to our neighbor's for root beer floats which of course Izzy loved and then it was back in the pool. I dragged her out at 5:45 so I could make dinner and she cried and held on to the side. It is going to be a fun summer!

No comments: