Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Teeth




Isabel has had 8-9 teeth for some time now and she has had several that have been ready to "pop" for awhile. Last week I noticed that the furniture at daycare was rearranged and I didn't think anything of it until one of the other mom's, Shannon said, "Did Barb tell you why the furniture is like this?" Oh great I thought; it turns out Izzy had been pulling herself up on the level up (there is a sunken living room) and biting the floor. Barb has natural hardwood and there are little teeth marks all along the edge of it now. The next day I caught her pulling herself up on the end tables and chewing on them! I think having two "furry brothers" has rubbed off on her! Actually, she went to the doctor on Saturday for a cold and the doctor looked in her mouth and said "Holy teeth!!". I guess she has several molars that are ready to come through too!

No comments: