Monday, June 9, 2008

Big Girl




Isabel is 14 weeks old now and she loves to sit up and look around. Great Grandma and Grandpa Price bought her a highchair and she likes to sit in it and watch me cook in the kitchen. She sits in the highchair during meal times and watches Tony and I eat; it almost makes me feel guilty with her little eyes watching every bite!

She also likes her baby "pod" chair because she can sit all by herself. She has been drooling like crazy so I felt in her mouth on Friday night and sure enough there are two teeth coming up! They are not through the gum yet but she is chewing on everything she can get her hands on. It won't be long until she can eat some real food!

1 comment:

gladtommygabby said...

So cute! Such a big girl! I can't even believe it:) I'll bet you are sharing your cooking secrets with Isabel so she can cook up a storm like her momma!